CETS and Linux and alphas

Hi,

Just letting folks know that if you are interested, there are
a a couple of "Linux on Alpha" sessions going on at CETS in LA
the first week of Oct.  (CETS = Old Decus in case you were not
aware).

Security and firewall with Linux on Alpha
Installing Linux on Alpha
Building secure Internet servers w/Linux on Alpha

just and FYI.
Oh, I know these since I am presenting thing *grin*

ciao
Rich