compaq fortran compilers

Hi,
I have a cluster with 5 alpha ev56 and 5 ev67. I have different versions of
compaq fortran compilers instaled on both types of machines (there's a release
for ev5 and another for ev6) but i now that the release for ev5 will work on ev6
chip! My question is if any of you know if there's a big lost in performance
if i use the ev5 compilers on a ev6 machine. I'd like to compile a program and run
it on every machine!

Thank you.
Regards, nelson