OS390/alpha/RH

As someone that has to adminsiter an OS390 machine, as well as a few older
alphas (personal boxen) and a ton of 386 machines as well as a few older
soalris boxes, I'm extremely hopeful that I can get everything to run a
common OS.  Although OS390 won't be the same by any stretch, it would be
nice to have some more "friendly" tools to work with on the beast.

Aaron