Re: OS390/alpha/RH

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Aaron Gee wrote:

> As someone that has to adminsiter an OS390 machine, as well as a few older
> alphas (personal boxen) and a ton of 386 machines as well as a few older
> soalris boxes, I'm extremely hopeful that I can get everything to run a
> common OS.  Although OS390 won't be the same by any stretch, it would be
> nice to have some more "friendly" tools to work with on the beast.

Well I have an Alpha, a SPARC, an SGI Indy (MIPS) and an HP-PA box all
running Debian.  My Sun3 and ARM boxes should also work with a bit of a
fight.

Now I don't think my room is large enough for an S/390 :-)

Dave

| Dr. David Alan Gilbert |                                         |
| Home: dave@treblig.org            http://www.treblig.org         |