Re: AS2100 RAID (was: ES40 Install Problem...)

From: Jay Estabrook <Jay.Estabrook@compaq.com>
To: axp-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: AS2100 RAID (was: ES40 Install Problem...)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:08:55 -0400

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 09:20:49PM -0500, Earl Truss wrote:

You are correct, it *should* work OOTB.

Well, at least it's good to know that this is not a wild goose chase.

Perhaps we should take this offline, to discuss what you might try
if you are really interested in getting that device doing... ???

Yes, I think this may be best. I will write a fuller response tonight about what I would like to do and see if this would be something you would be willing to help with me. Thanks for the help so far.