Re: PCI IDE Controller for Alpha 164lx

john weez wrote:
Anyone know of a pci ide controller for the alpha that will work well with
redhat 7.2 , srm? I'd like to boot off it too if possible.

John

You can't boot off it, but I'm using a promise ATA100 IDE controller and two UDMA5 drives in raid0 config on my 164sx (~50Mb/s xfer max though depending on how busy the CPU is that varies)

I dunno of an off the shelf IDE controller supported by SRM by default though.

Phil
=--=