rquota.h

Hi,
I have a plea. I have been trying to compile the newest netatalk on Linux running on i686 and Alpha. On the i686 it has compiled with no problems, but on Alpha it fails complaining about the lack of rquota.h. Is there another equivalent to rquota.h on Alpha? As far as I can tell, glibc-devel provides rquota.h on i686 but not on Alpha.

Thank you,
ZP
--
José Pedro Sousa do Amaral

The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral crisis, preserved their neutrality.
-- Dante Alighieri