RE: applying patch

i beleive you have to make a custom boot disk with a kernel from another
build system and apply the patches to that custom kernel.  then simply boot
the kernel from the floppy then everything else from the CD.

---------
Marco Benton - BOFH
Systems/Network Services
Ph  : 781-386-2187
Fax : 781-833-2187
Text: 7815329829@mobilecomm.net
http://www.polaroid.com
Network Management is like trying to herd cats.