Alpha Newbie needs help netbooting linux

VK v123456 at gmx.net
Tue Apr 13 05:01:02 UTC 2004

Hi All,

This thread gave me another idea of what to do with my alpha :-) Bootp
and tftp stages went fine for me, but unfortunately, I'm getting "kernel
stack not valid halt" right after it starts loading the kernel. Any
ideas what to do about that?
I'm on Miata, Linux 2.4.24, SRM 7.2.
I tried both make bootpfile and bootpzfile - same effect.

Thanks