Re: Java JDK(JRE)-1.3.1 from Compaq on FC2 Alpha

Quoting Andrija Pantovic <andrija pantovic ubs com>:

> So now we have Java available on FC2 for Alpha ! Java 1.3.1 from HP is
Thank you!!

> Linux/Alpha at the moment (I'd like so very much if somebody tells me I am
> wrong and if there is some work going on with newer Java releases for
> Linux/Alpha)
Indeed. I wonder why a running, up-to-date Java for Linux-Alpha isn't a more
often heard wish, or do you all suffer in silence waiting for this? I dare to
express I really would be glad to see an ongoing Java development also for the
Alphas.

Regards, Adrian.