Alpha Core Directions

Nelson Brito ntbrito at fc.up.pt
Wed Dec 22 10:51:58 UTC 2004

In fact i am in the 2nd group and i wont retire my alphas while they can
do their work. But i don't intend to update/upgrade anything anymore...
the last update i did was to RH 7.2 just because i needed some libs to
run some scientific software. I don't think i'll upgrade linux on these
machines.
Unfortunately i have to quit on the alphas when something brokes...
perhaps in the future i won't be using linux on alpha anymore :-(
regards,
nb

Nelson de Brito
http://www.fc.up.pt/pessoas/ntbrito