Major problems with UP2000 - need help in Firmware

Michael Christy christy at jlab.org
Thu Dec 30 20:44:59 UTC 2004

It sounds like SRM is in console mode.  Connect to it via the RS232 port
and you should be able to access the SRM prompt.  I believe the command to
change it back to graphics mode is 'set console graphics'.  Good Luck.

-Eric Christy

P.S. I also have a UP2000 with a dead cpu.  Do you know where I can get
a 667MHz cpu cartridge for a reasonable price?