XL-266 install

trevor embed526 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 20 18:45:18 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 13:25, Donsbach, Jeff wrote:
> One of the best places to grab MILO and linload are actually from the
> Debian mirrors, such as here -
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-alpha/current/MILO/

Thank you, that's exactly the information I was looking for :-)
All the links from the HOWTOs and FAQs were dead or didn't contain linload. I
also appreciated the explanations for the other stuff like the model numbers.
Your instructions cleared up a lot of information that was previously fuzzy
for me after having read the documentation I found on-line at alphalinux.org.
I can hardly wait to take another whack at it (after work of course ;-).

Best regards,
	Trevor