Miata (PWSnnn) questions

Tom Linden tom at kednos.com
Fri May 7 17:39:07 UTC 2004

I have several of these PWS500au and PWS600au and XP1000

1.  Two of these won't power back up automatically
    after break in power, several others will.  I have taken
    them apart and compared them and can't see any difference.
    Now there are some differences as the boards represent different
    revisions I imagine.  Anybody know how to solve this vexing problem?

2.  Anybody have a hardware manual in Electronic form?  Or
    superfluous hardcopy?

3.  Speed setting.  The DIP switch on the PCI board has the following
    settings for a 500au and a 600au.  Is this how it is clocked?
    Anybody have a definition of this switch?

	500		600

1	off		off
2	on		on
3	on		on