To the hackers who tried playing with Fedora-AXP

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Thu Oct 7 21:13:52 UTC 2004

I know, this is a <rant> , but enjoy.

   To the hacker who tried playing with Fedora-AXP site..

(Who may, or may not, be on this list....)

   :)

   Thank you for reminding me I was using an older wu-ftpd for
anonymous FTP.... as comes with 7.2 RH.

   I, on occasion, forget about -older- versions being
somewhat insecure.... having got in the habit of
keeping things uptodate.

   :(

  But, this -isn't- "Your Grandmothers Oldsmobile".

   :)

  -And-, I have now upgraded and switched daemons.

   Hehehehe.

     It was fun playing.

   8-)

   </rant>

  I now return you to your regularly scheduled
murmuring.

* murmur *  * murmur * * murmur *

* murmur * * murmur *

* murmur *