Alpha Core ISO Images [Europe Mirror / Romania]

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Mon Sep 27 07:22:29 UTC 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 07:51, Mike Barnes wrote:
> ftp://ftp.maths.monash.edu.au/pub/alphacore/
>
> Mirrors, please. I'll have a web site up fairly soon to provide a
> central repository for links and information.

For Europe [romania] at high bandwith aviable:

ftp://ftp.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distributions/AlphaLinux/core/2/iso/*

In few hours, will be aviabile (if speed is constant like now), i will take care to make the final bitflip.

 Q: Mike can push md5 sum too please ?,
To make sure iso-s spread out without any corruption.

~cristian