[GFI_SPAM] - Re: AC 0.9 boot problem - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Tue Apr 5 10:47:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

>> But when Anaconda is running, testing graphics and mouse, then jump to
>> blake screen and cursor... probably it is caused by lack of RPM packets
>>
>> It is "beta" of first CD of AC 1.0 ?

Try to run "rescue" mode - it should get you into the shell prompt.
Another thing to try (I have not tryied to do it :) ) is to use "text"
mode with "askmethod" as boot parameter. In this case
you would have to enter boot command at "aboot" prompt by yourself:
b <kernel-image> initrd=<initrd-image> text askmethod
and use ftp site as source of ac1.0 packages. If this works :) - try to
install minimum installation.
The ftp site contains updates packages and base packages seperated, but
iso image will have them merged. After that you could
use yum to install the rest.
Or wait until the isos released.

Regards,

--