Another test iso image from AC1.0

jon norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Sat Apr 16 00:48:46 UTC 2005

> To be fair, almost all distributions seem to have problems with the S3
> card.  Can anyone recommend a PCI video adapter which will cooperate with
> both Linux and Tru64 5.1B?
>
> I'm looking forward to trying the release of AC1.0 - nice work folks!
>
> Steve
Dear Steve and list:

A good card for that (T64 5.1B only, not 5.1a or earlier!), and readily
available is the Radeon 7500 PCI.  I've bought a couple on eBay, never
paid over $40.  For better picture quality the 3Dlabs Oxygen VX1 is da
bomb if you can find one.

Otherwise, any Permedia 2 card .. there are tons of them out there, and
they will also work with NT and Windows 2000 alpha.

good luck

jn