Alpha Core 1.0a

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Fri Feb 25 18:44:45 UTC 2005

Hello,

Thank you very much for this detailed report. I hope we will try to
resolve the issues.

Adding the following to yum config will give you access to updates
released by Red Hat for FC3.

[updates-released]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
baseurl=ftp://ftp.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distributions/AlphaLinux/core/1.0a/updates/alpha/

Unfortunatelly, the packages are not tested very much, but with your
help we could get it working.

Thanks,