Elsa Gloria Synergy graphics card for Alpha 500au

Luiz Regis Emediato lgemedia at terra.com.br
Wed Jul 27 02:19:01 UTC 2005

Hi Dave,

I just found an Elsa Gloria Synergy card part# SN-PBXGK-BB for my PWS
500au.
Thanks anyway for the message.
By the way, the bezel for the Alpha machine that I bought from you
last year did not come with DIGITAL logo as I had asked for.
It has a Compaq logo on it. I had the opportunity to pick it up now
while travelling to Boston.
Would you sell the bezel door only with the DIGITAL logo on it ?

thanks
Luiz