2.6.10, alpha, "Relocation overflows" - .data.percpu ?

Alan Young ayoung at teleport.com
Wed Mar 23 22:41:42 UTC 2005

Hi David,

Well, scsi is static otherwise I can't boot. :-)  And I've been using netfilter as that
replaces ipchains.  The others I don't think I'm using or they are loading as static as
well. So let me change the config file and see if xfs or ipv6 will build as modules.
Ok. build done.... insmod ./xfs.ko yields:

module xfs: Relocation overflow vs per_cpu__xfstats
insmod: error inserting './xfs.ko': -1 invalid module format

Alan