AlphaCore 1.0 torrent/mirror available

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Tue May 10 11:49:54 UTC 2005

On 10/05/2005, at 1:26 PM, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Somebody should update http://alphacore.info/ with the new mirror
> list...

I've given alphacore.info a complete workover, since I recently found
a decent CMS that I can work with. If anyone wants access to post
articles on the main site, or wants to write up some FAQs or
documentation, please mail me and I'll set things up for you.

I'll throw in a quick install of some forum software tomorrow
sometime, so people can get a bit chatty if need be.

Great work, guys. Glad to see a 1.0 out the door. Sorry I've been a
bit absent lately, but I went through a bit of a burnout as far as
anything computer related goes, and all my Alphas have been in
storage while I looked for a new home.

Finally got a new place to live, so with any luck I'll have some
Alphas up and running again soon. With the new distro, too. :)