AlphaCore 1.0 torrent/mirror available

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Tue May 10 20:40:06 UTC 2005

I not only accept that policy, but support it.  Web browsing, FTP transfers,
video conferencing, etc. all run much better when students in the dorms
aren't saturating our I1 and I2 bandwidth with music/movie downloads.  Also
our RIAA/MPAA/DMCA takedown notices have dropped to almost nil.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."