AS2100 and AlphaCore?

Arkadiy Chapkis - Arc achapkis at dls.net
Fri May 13 12:43:25 UTC 2005

  I can confirm that - after fighting for two days (milo problems mostly) I was able to install AC1.0 on my AS 200
4/233. Another interesting thing I noticed - using ramdisk.img did not see my cdrom. I had to use cdrom.img. And the
install did not see (setup) my ethernet, I guess tulip (default) driver does not work for me. I will play with it a
little bit today.

  One more problem I am having on this machine is when kernel is loading scsi modules, I get the messages:
scsi0:0:0:M_REJECT to send for: 1-2-3-1

  It keeps scrolling very fast even after the machine is all the way up and on all consoles. Anyone knows what it is?