Powerup Problem on AS2000

Michael Kronsteiner alphamike at gmx.at
Fri Sep 23 04:42:17 UTC 2005

sorry, i meant attic, the wrong word was in my mind...

can someone tell me where exactly this little switch is that detects if the
box is closed? And the halt button doesn't have any effect, as the device
doesnt power up - no fans are spinning or anything. i just can hear some
ticking sound from the power supplies, but when i push the power button
*nothing* happens :-(. i must be doing something wrong...

tks anyway for your help so far!