Powerup Problem on AS2000

Michael Kronsteiner alphamike at gmx.at
Fri Sep 23 06:52:29 UTC 2005

Definitely ;-)

> Is the power cord good?

Check

> Is the  on/off switch connected?

Check

> Have you considered trying  it somewhere else?

Have you already carried an AS2000 around? alone ???
But i tried it on 3 or 4 different outlets on the attic.
Maybe it needs 2 different phases on the power supplies, but even when i
remove one completely, it doesnt power up.

Maybe this strange "everything closed" switch mechanics has some problem, so
i wanted to know where it is to check....