Powerup Problem on AS2000

Michael Kronsteiner alphamike at gmx.at
Sun Sep 25 15:41:12 UTC 2005

I wanna say thankyou to all who responded, especially Jay for the location
of the f...riendli switch. i´ll try to find this beast right now and can
report results in about an hour. As i do have only ONE EV4 and ONE EV5 CPU,
there is no SMP configuration, and no (real) need for 2 power supplies.
Effectively, i will remove one to save power cost and help keeping envt
clean. I will test this now and report at around 16:00 GMT.

again a lot of thanks, this is definitely one of the few real friendly and
helpful mailing lists!

Mike