current list of distos which support Alphas?

I'd like to upgrade a DS10L which currently runs an old version of RH. I see that CentOS 4.3 and Debian 3.1 both support Alphas. Unfortunately it appears there's no longer an Alpha version of Suse. Do I have this all correct? Are there other current distributions I should look at? I'll probably go with CentOS because I have no experience with Debian.

Josh