Re: current list of distos which support Alphas?

Hello,

Josh Meyer wrote:

I'd like to upgrade a DS10L which currently runs an old version of RH. I see that CentOS 4.3 and Debian 3.1 both support Alphas. Unfortunately it appears there's no longer an Alpha version of Suse. Do I have this all correct? Are there other current distributions I should look at? I'll probably go with CentOS because I have no experience with Debian.

There is AlphaCore2 (based on FC4) available. (http://alphacore.info)
Preview version (not installable) of AC3 available at ftp://alphalinux.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distributions/AlphaLinux/core/3.0b/alpha/. It is based on FC5.

Regards,

--
Sergey Tikhonov

Head, R&D department