current list of distos which support Alphas?

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri Dec 8 15:33:09 UTC 2006

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Donsbach, Jeff wrote:

> Debian is another choice and Josh said. Didn't I hear that CentOS
> droppped their Alpha build recently?

if you heard it, you heard it from a non-authoritative source;
as one of the core CentOS developers, I have a dedicated Alpha
buildbox back at my office in a build network (along side the
other niche arch PPC and Sparc dedicated builders), with the
plan and hope that with the next upstream release, we can
track Alpha with each point release.

--0-- Russ Herrold