Next release of AlphaCore? JUST DO IT

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Sun Feb 12 08:59:17 UTC 2006

Michael Kronsteiner wrote:

>I can only ACK this, as the reddhat kernels are usually highly patched
>(2.6.9-1.667 where everything after 2.6.9 is a redhat thing... hmmmm...
>2.6.9 is ok but build (? or patchlevel) 1667 is a little much...
>
>btw this is from fc3 on an wintel, but even patchlevel 1.667 seems high even
>if rh is contributing to the kernel...
>

>brgds
>
>Mike

Thank you. Good to know. So, we have good chance to fix it. If it is
known that some higher kernel versions
work - we could fix our kernel too.
We stick with this version only because other clustering modules require
it (I have two Alphas and one AMD64
running in the same useless cluster :) ).

Regards,
Sergey.
tsv at solvo.ru