Alpha Core 2 is available

Stephen Williams steve at icarus.com
Fri Feb 17 19:35:40 UTC 2006

Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I guess there is no need to wait any longer. :)
> Yes, Alpha Core 2 (Tosia) is available!

Is this likely to work on an alpha PC164 w/ the srm console?
I have such a beast running RedHat 7.2+ as a backroom server.
It's very stable as is, but the software is getting pretty
moldy and I'm considering bringing it to modern times.

But it is a PC164 (old processor) w/ srm (to escape MILO)
which is old enough to be left behind even in the alpha crowd:-/

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,