Alpha Core 2 is available

Rajiv Prasad rajiv.prasad at charter.net
Sun Feb 19 19:17:46 UTC 2006

Hi folks:

First of all, a big thanks to all who put together AC-2.0.  Great job!

I downloaded all four iso files, but I'm getting different MD5SUMs for
disks 2 and 4 that what is stated in the MD5SUMS file:

Disk    What I get (What's in the MD5SUMS file on download site(s))
2    c8daa38efd53749e45105525a0726bb2 (b078896e1862ba211364e6286aa6ee26)
4    7e9bf8937d64c7d22def2d7dc9974adb (f6c6946e095c238c7242d36adba59d06)

Can anyone else please verify this?

Thanks.

Rajiv