Alpha Core 2 is available

Rajiv Prasad rajiv.prasad at charter.net
Tue Feb 21 03:29:59 UTC 2006

Sergey Tikhonov wrote:

> Rajiv Prasad wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Pasi.
>>
>> My first set of downloads somehow got corrupted.  Redownloaded the
>> two files, and now the MD5SUMs check out fine.
>

> Good to hear. Please, post your install results. :)
>
> Regards,

Last night I got CD 1 to boot on my SX164.  I got to the point where
it identified the old AC1.0 install and asked if I wanted to upgrade or
do a fresh install.  I bailed out at that point.  I'll try again after I
get a more reliable keyboard -- the one I have right now does not work
correctly with SRM.

Thanks,

Rajiv

P.S. Just got a new IBM keyboard that works beutifully with SRM.  I seem
  to be all set now.