AC2 Display question

bob sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 26 19:09:00 UTC 2006

To follow up my own post - after a clean install, reformatting disks and
all still not able to get AC2 to come up with a log in screen on my setup.
System is a DS10, ATI 7500, Dell P1110.
I did a clean install, got thru the reboot screen, license screen,
setting up accounts, and set up my video with a pick from the dropdown
to select the dell P1110, then I see X stop, start, and I get a blank
screen, no video, but the monitor indicates signal, and nothing happens.

I have it setup so I can ssh into it from another system.  The box is
running fine but givng me just a blank x screen.  top shows X running.

Any thoughts?

--
  "OOOOOPS!!!"
The invocation of the law of unintended consequences.