Partial USB success

Title: Partial USB success

Over the weekend, I installed a VIA based USB 2.0 card in my LX running AC1.0.  I was able to mount and read my USB flash drive.  It did not automount, so I had to use "hardware browser" to discover that it was registering as /dev/sdc1 then issue the mount command manually.

I plan on testing the speed of USB2.0 vs. IDE and 53c875 based SCSI on this machine.  If things workout, I may use a USB 2.0 attached IDE hard drive in my LX.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."