Debian Cluster

Padiyath Sreekumaran kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
Thu Jul 13 13:33:58 UTC 2006

  Hello,
   I have 2 alpha machines. On one machine Debian Linux is installed
   Since 1 year and works well. Since I hace 2 second machine I want to
make
   a cluster. Now I would like to have the following info:

  1. Is there any cluster SW for Debian Alpha?
  2. Is there any any installation procedure available which I
     Can use?
  3. Is there any Docs or guides available which helps me to go through
the
     Procedure faster?

  4. if I cannot use these machines as cluster is there any good docs
for
     Cluster installation?

     Any information regarding cluster is very well appreciated.
     Thanks in advance.
      Regards,
      Kumar

Padiyath Sreekumar       |   Tel: +41.56.310.3643
Paul Scherrer Institut   |   email: kumar.padiyath at psi.ch
AIT                      |   Office: WHGA/U132
WHGA/U132                |   Fax: +41.56.310.3649
CH-5232 Villigen PSI     |
Switzerland              |