The development tree status

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Fri Mar 10 22:17:08 UTC 2006

Matt Simis wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sergey Tikhonov" <tsv at solvo.ru>

I've just checked, no it is not password protected.

> Im looking for the corrent Yum conf file and some of those nice new
> Dev updates!

The yum.conf (better yum.conf-devel) should look like this:
[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=redhat-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1
retries=20
obsoletes=1

[base]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=ftp://ftp.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distributions/AlphaLinux/core/development/alpha/

Regards,
Sergey.
tsv at solvo.ru