AlphaCore 2.0 vs. AlphaServer 4100

Bob Schmidt bob58523 at charter.net
Fri Mar 24 22:28:21 UTC 2006

I have a question, off-topic about your alphaserver. I have a AS4000 and have
tried on numerous occasions to install linux, I have tried different disros
and have never successfully installed it. I, to have a trio s3 video card.
You mentioned that you installed a different video card. Did you just use a
regular pc video card, and if so how did it work.

Thanks,
Bob