Alpha Core 4 Cancelled

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Tue Dec 4 23:29:22 UTC 2007

Oliver Falk wrote:
> Jay Estabrook schrieb:
>> Try the following:
>>
>>       http://buildsys.zero42.at/mash/development/alpha/os/
>
> Please note, that there are two repos (just fixed...).
>
> One for rawhide/devel/dist-f9:
> * http://buildsys.zero42.at/mash/development/alpha/os/
>
> One for dist-f8:
> * http://buildsys.zero42.at/mash/f8/alpha/os/
>
> Both should be updated regulary - if not, please let me know.

So, the dist-f8 one is where I should be pulling stuff that corresponds
to what will be in an Alpha F8 distro, right?

And the RAWHIDE one is for bleeding edge that will NOT be in Alpha F8.

I assume these are corresponding to the same directory tree on TUBORG?

Maybe that's why I'm fetching stuff that's newer than what shows up
officially in file lists for released F8.

Time to change my yum.conf's... :-) :-)

Thanks for the revelation!

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO3-3:S/B2      (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com