[?? Probable Spam] Re: Alpha Core 3 is available

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Mon Mar 12 22:38:43 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 09:25 +1100, Mike Barnes wrote:
> Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
> > As for development tree - the work has been started. :) Cristian made
> > latest glibc/gcc/binutils workable and even got GNAT working on alpha.
>
> Are you working on Fedora Core 6? If you are, I'll start setting things
> up to build any released updates in the Core 5 tree and making them
> available.
I would say it will be FC7. AC3 contains some packages taken from FC6
(Xorg for example). If you like to handle fc5 updates - no problem. Just
check the distribution - a lot of updated packages were used for it. May
be not very recent versions.

I did built "alphacore-release" package. It is available at:
ftp://ftp.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distributions/AlphaLinux/core/3.0b/updates/alphacore-release-3-2.noarch.rpm

Regards,
Sergey.