[?? Probable Spam] Alpha core 3

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Thu Mar 15 17:17:49 UTC 2007

Padiyath Sreekumaran wrote:

>Hello,
>  I have installed Alpha Core 3 on my XP1000.The installation went more
>or less with out much problems. I would like to know from where I can
>have
>Java and Eclipse SW.

The eclipse was not built for AC3, since nobody told that there is use
of it since AC2.
You could try to install eclipse packages from AC2.
The java functionality is provided by gcc. I looked at the source code
of sun java and .... it is close to impossible for me
(it was more easier to implement JIT support for mono).

btw, has anybody looked at mono on alpha? Any use of it?

Regards,

--
Sergey Tikhonov

Head, R&D department