Alpha Core 3

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Fri Mar 16 22:24:53 UTC 2007

Mike Barnes schrieb:
> Jay Estabrook wrote:
>> Anyone have any additional thoughts on this?
>
> I'm having deja vu:
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/axp-list/2005-October/msg00076.html
>
> Also, I've started building EV6 packages, and wrote a little guide to
> enabling their use here (it's quite simple and works perfectly):
> http://ftp.alphacore.info/alpha/core/3/extras/README.ev6
>
> The same would apply to EV67, I'm sure.
>
> Editing the /etc/rpm/platform file is the easy fix, and this is
> generated by Anaconda at install time, from memory. I think it's all
> covered in the thread linked above.

Mike, folks. Just want to let you know. Plague is able to build, defined
by ExclusiveArch, or predefined in the configfile, specified packages
for different archs. Eg. in x86 world, kernel, openssl and glibc get
also build for i686. (Well, kernel also for i586). koji will also be
able to do this.

However. I think my uname -mpi should report alphaev67 >somewhere< :-)

Need to think about this......

Good night folks. 23:24 here in Austria :-)

Best,
 Oliver