looking for some software

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Thu Mar 22 15:50:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 06:39:22PM -0400, Uncle George wrote:
> Jay Estabrook wrote:
> >
> >And yes, NO srpms of this stuff were ever released.
>
> can I also presume no source of any kind was released?

There are sources and SRPMS for some utilities on the website; you can
find such for the binutils and gdb and linuxthreads packages whose
modifications provided better tool-chain integration with the major
packages (ccc/cxx/cfal).

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com