Lm-sensors on a ds20

Jimmy Arogén jimmy at arogen.net
Thu Nov 29 21:52:11 UTC 2007

I am running debian etch. I got used to the dpkg/apt thingy and now I am
stuck. Has been running it for ten years, I have tried to use rpm-based
dists but I just get annoyed trying to install software (beeing lazy I
know), maybe rpm has changed in the last 7 years. I am just glad to see
people still enjoying alphas.

/Jimmy Arogen