[OT][Wanted] 667MHz Slot-B Alpha CPU

Marc Zyngier maz at misterjones.org
Sat Aug 16 16:51:24 UTC 2008

Folks,

It looks like one of the CPU on my UP-2000+ gave up the ghost (machine
stopped in the middle of a compilation). I took away every single part
of the machine and it works fine, except when I insert the second
CPU. Sad day...

It's an API Slot-B Alpha CPU, 667MHz, 4MB cache. If anybody has this
kind of stuff in a drawer, please let me know. That, or a pair of 750
or 833MHz Slot-B CPUs (I know, dreaming is cheap... ;-)).

Thanks,

	M.

--
And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...