My lucky day/Glint?

Jon_norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Fri Feb 1 05:00:36 UTC 2008

To the fc8 builders:

I took some time today to try and sort out the Xserver on my fc*
install.  MAN! Someone has really moved the furniture around since last
time I did this.

Anyway, I couldn't find xf86config so I did a vi xorg.conf and changed
the driver from "vesa" to "glint" for the 4D10T permedia card I am
using.  The error msg returns that the driver can not be found.  I
haven't looked at the log yet, but assume it will say pretty much the
same.

Is the glint driver no more? or did it not get installed?  There was
some other stuff missing too, like for instance the entire /usr/X11R6
directory.

inquiring minds want to know!

jn