FC8 applications install dumb questions

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 7 23:56:30 UTC 2008

Apps first, cause I have the box running okay so far....

I am trying to install alpine on fc8 (ds10).
I am using various commands - yum install ....
yum install libdhcp.alpha
yum install libdhcp*.alpha

and I get these errors on every try....
Error: Missing Dependency: libdhcp4client-3.1.0.so.0 is needed by
package mkinitrd
Error: Missing Dependency: libdhcp4client-3.1.0.so.0 is needed by
package libdhcp
Error: Missing Dependency: libdhcp4client-3.1.0.so.0 is needed by
package nash
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.6 is needed by package kdebase
thanks
bob