AlphaLinux.org gets a Wiki

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Wed Jul 23 00:39:00 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:31 AM, Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been working with Peter Petrakis for the last two to three months
> creating a wiki for AlphaLinux.org. It will provide a central location
> for Alpha related topics such as Alpha based computers, Alpha/Linux
> support, SRM versions, Alpha assembly and optimization, and Alpha
> software. The wiki is located at http://www.alphalinux.org/wiki/

Hi Matt - and everyone else I haven't written to for ages.

Great to see this going on, feel free to plunder what we got when I
attempted this a while back at http://alphawiki.org/ - it's all GFDL,
which we went with for ease of plundering Wikipedia.

In fact, if you've got the enthusiasm for it, I'd be happy to transfer
the alphawiki.org domain over to you.

I've changed jobs and I'm an OS X admin now, don't see much
Linux-related stuff these days. :)