SRM keyboard problem

Heid, Oliver oliver.heid at siemens.com
Tue Mar 18 15:41:21 UTC 2008

Hello guys,
Has anybody seen this before, and/or a fix? Since some time the SRM
console on my UP2000+ doesnt react to any keyboard input anymore. I
still get the usual text on blue background. Fortunately linux still
boots (auto_action is set to boot), and the keyboard works as long as
linux is up. Shutdown drops me back to SRM, but deactivates the
keyboard. So in effect I cant change any SRM environment settings. Didnt
try out /proc/srm_console so far, for obvious reasons ;-). I suppose it
did not switch to serial console since I still see all the text output -
or am I wrong?
Thx in advance!
	Oliver